Western Roller Canary Association
Welcome to our web site. We hope you will take a look at all the pages and come back often as we intend to update this site frequently. From September 1, 2005 until August 31,, 2011 a total of 29,942 visitors came by and took a look. Since September 1, 2011 this site has been visited by:
For a list of the country codes please click HERE.
We hope you will return again soon.
* To promote, encourage, and facilitate the breeding and improvement of the Roller Canary.
* To obtain and exchange information regarding the scientific breeding and raising of the Roller Canary
* To provide facilities, staff and all related materials, rules and associated materials for the conduct of Annual Sopng Contests of the Roller Canary (which is to further validate the information on the scientific breeding of the Roller Canayr), and
* To provide an organizational framework to facilitate these purposes.
Today there are only three clubs on the West Coast that were established exclusively for the Roller Canary. They are:
* Northwest Roller Canary Club (established in 1970)
* Oakland International Roller Canary Club (established in 1923)
* Southern California Roller Canary Club (established in 1963)
The Association is a Nonprofit Corporation organized in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon. A Form 1023, Application for Recognition of Exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code has been submitted to the Internal Revenue Service. This will entitle the organization to accept financial and other donations to assist it in carrying out the objectives for which it was created.
One of the prime objectives of the association is to conduct annual song contests of the Roller Canary and have these contests held alternatively in the Pacific Northwest, in the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Area and in Southern California.
You may contact us by any of the following methods or you may use the FEEDBACK form by clicking HERE.
3316 Hillside Way, Forest Grove, OR 97116-1056
Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Western Roller Canary Association
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
This page was last modified on Sunday, March 04, 2012